Notes of Andean Blue Clover, Apple & Oak Moss.
At sunrise, fresh Clover springs from morning grass while Violet emerges to meet it. Collectively breathing and sighing with spring's freshness, Roses, Lily of the Valley, Cucumber, Jasmine and Melon blossom at once to create an extraordinary bouquet.
This embossed candle features a decorative metallic lid, making it perfect for travel and filling smaller spaces. Timeless in both beauty and scent, the Japanese-inspired design translates brilliantly in this petite piece.
Burn Time: ~ 25 Hours
Fill: 3.2 oz.
Dimensions: 2.76" D x 2.13" H
- Burn Time: 25 hours
- Fill (oz): 3.2
- Fill (g/ml): 90.7
- Natural Wick(s): 1
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
- Imperial Dimensions: 2.76" D x 2.13" H
- Metric Dimenions: 70mm x 54mm
- UPC: 806644724247
- Collection: Japonica
- Fragrance Family: Fresh / Aquatic
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.