Notes of Andean Blue Clover, Apple & Oak Moss.
At sunrise, fresh Clover springs from morning grass while Violet emerges to meet it. Collectively breathing and sighing with spring's freshness, Roses, Lily of the Valley, Cucumber, Jasmine and Melon blossom at once to create an extraordinary bouquet.
Adorning this stunning Classic Candle, tones of periwinkle intertwine in a floral patterned embossed glass, inspired by Japanese Chiyogami Papers. A sleek tapered silhouette makes a statement in any room, and comes packaged in a decorative box with metallic accents making the perfect gift.
About the Product
Voluspa's unique coconut wax blend is hand-poured into a 9 oz. embossed glass jar with decorative gift box. The single wick allows you to enjoy fragrance throw for 60 hours. Our candles are hand-poured in the United States and feature our proprietary, clean-burning coconut wax blend and 100% natural wicks. Our products are free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates and are never tested on animals. Up-cycle this best seller into a keepsake after the last burn.
- Burn Time: 60 hours
- Fill (oz): 9
- Fill (g/ml): 255
- Natural Wick(s): 1
- Free of phthalates, pesticides, parabens and sulfates
- Imperial Dimensions: 3.4" D x 3.75" H
- Metric Dimenions: 97mm x 95mm
- UPC: 806644073413
- Collection: Japonica
- Fragrance Family: Citrus / Fruity
How to use:
- Trim wicks to 1/4” with each burn.
- Place candle on a heat resistant surface or candle tray.
- Allow wax to melt to the candle’s edge every burn to prevent tunneling.
- Keep candles away from drafts to ensure a smokeless, clean burn.
- Use a wick snuffer to extinguish a candle without soot or smoke.
- Discontinue burning a candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains.